Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Race Tonight and MYLES!



My MAN MYLES. Sarah and I added a new edition to our family. We're so in love with our little Myles. Last weekend Sarah and I found him online and we just had to go and make him a part of our life. He's a beautiful little fellow and so cute. It's a life changer and I've had to be creative with my running, but it's totally with it.

Tonight I am racing at the Ripple Effect in Broadripple just north of Indianapolis. It's a four mile night race. I'm really hopeful that I can run a very fast four mile time. If I can run in the 22 minute range for four miles then I'd be very pleased with that. The last time I ran a four miler was in 2009 at the Shamrock and I ran a 24:07. The best four miler I've ever run is 21:39 in 1998. With my current fitness level and performance on the track during workouts, I really think I'm capable of running about 5:35 or so a mile, which would equate to a 22:20 or so.

I'll update you on how I fair later this evening or tomorrow. I hope that I can really hit a good time. Happy Running to You...

No comments: