Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

#3 Best for Week...

Good morning. I'm typing from my iPhone so this will be a short post. Just finished a nice 5 mile run in Greenville, NC through the East Carolina University campus. Is so pretty. We are visiting Sarah's Grandmother who lives in Greenville. Sarah's Grandfather used to be the Dean of the School of Medicine at ECU. So cool. I love running through college campuses--especially when they have meaning. Another Sarah/Josh fun fact: we both had Grandfathers who were Deans on college campuses.

3 Best for the week:

One: Running went very well as I ran 40.25 miles and had three days running 10 miles. Overall, I've now run over 530 miles for 2011.

Two: Seeing Sarah's Grandmother. Heck, she's like my Grandmother too. We love her very much and it's been a nice visit. Her humor, wit, intellect, and genuine kindness are unmatched. It's been fun seeing where she lives for the first time. Sarah's Dad gave us quite a nice tour.

Three: Another driving adventure with Sarah. We've driven coast to coast and we are on another summer trip. We've seen some cool places along the way. This week we will have seen Ohio, West Va, Va, NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, TN, & KY. Looking forward to a few days with my family this week.

Happy running to you...

No comments: