Search This Blog

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday Run...

Had a nice run this morning. It was about 70 degrees and very sunny with a light breeze. Just for a second or two, I thought it was September or October. Then...I recalled looking at the weather app on my iPhone and I realized it will be 90 today. I love running in the fall as it's my favorite time of the year to run. September-November are fabulous months--especially in Indiana--to run. Usually, it's cool in the morning and warm in the afternoon. There's nothing like a bright, sunny Fall Saturday with a good race in the morning and lots of good college football games during the afternoon and evening. I digress.

Today our department is off to the Damar Center to volunteer. The Damar Center helps kids who are having a difficult time and need a lift. I'm excited about it. Happy running to you...

No comments: