Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Vacation starts today...!

On vacation starting today. Actually typing my blog on my iPhone while waiting for our new tires. I dropped my car off, ran 7.25 miles, and now just waiting for them to finish up. Technology is amazing.

When I'm on vacation I try to temper my running expectations a bit. I'll probably run 5-6 times over next 10 days, but being with Sarah will be primary goal. We are travelling to WV, DC, Williamsburg (VA), Long Island, and Brooklyn. So...I will try to run in states I've never run in (WV, VA, NY). Looking forward to leaving today. Sarah & I will have fun--even if I try to sneak in a couple long runs. But...hey...at least I'm not trying to sneak in a race, right?

Probably my last blog until June 12. Happy running!

No comments: