Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Three Best for Last Week...

Good evening.  Hope you are doing well.  It's been a few days since I last posted a blog.  I was out of town last weekend and did not have time to post.  Today, I ran 10.3 miles and continued my streak of running 10 miles to start my Monday (six weeks in a row).  Here are my three best for last week:

  1. Playing in Goodfellows Club Luke Woodward Classic:  This is a tennis tournament that is in honor of one of my good friends from high school.  There were a bunch of us who played this past weekend in the tournament and it was a hoot.  We had a great time and had fun playing tennis and then hanging out.  For those who knew Luke, he was a tremendous person and friend.  This tournament was fantastic.  Mind you, I've not played tennis since 1994 and I was awful.  As someone put it, "I saw this really athletic guy out there and thought it was a shame he could not play a lick of tennis."  Ha Ha. 
  2. Visiting Owensboro and seeing friends and family.  Sarah, Myles, and I visited Owensboro for the Tennis Tournament and it was nice to see some family that I've not seen a few months.  I had a great time.
  3. The Bachelorette being on.  JUST KIDDING.  Seriously, Running 50.3 miles last week.  For the first time in about three  years I ran 50 miles in a week.  It felt good and my legs are really starting to benefit from the increased mileage volume.  I'm trying to run 200 miles in June.  So far, off to a great start.
I hope that you have a great evening and start to your week.  I promise to blog a bit more this week.  Enjoy this picture of Mr. Myles and his new haircut!

His Haircut Costs More Than Mine:  REDONCULOUS!

1 comment:

Brian said...

cutting your own hair = free
cutting your own dog's hair = free
just saying