Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mid-Week Check-In

Hello.  Just a short blog this evening as it's been a hectic week.  I most likely won't post this to Twitter or Facebook.  I've run six miles on Monday and Wednesday and plan to do the same tomorrow.  This will keep me on track to hit the 30 mile mark again this week.  I'm still planning on training for a marathon. 

So much I'd like to blog about.  Enough said.  It's not personal as all is good on the home front.  Sarah, Myles & I are doing so well.

I'm so very proud of our three grad students who are out there interviewing and having great success.  They started when I started and I've not known HRL without them as a part of it.  I'm going to miss them terribly when they leave, but I'm so dog gone proud of them.  What I do is all about helping people achieve their goals and dreams.  It's great to see it happen!

Happy running to you.  I promise to write more soon...

No comments: